So today I’m going to list my top 5 Christmas films. If you have any favourites I would love to hear about them because I need new ones to watch.
All these films instantly make me get into the Christmas spirit and fill me with so much joy. I think the best thing about Christmas films is that they never get old because your only really meant to watch them at Christmas (even if sometimes you don’t stick to that rule). So here are my top 5 Christmas movies
1. Nativity — This film just makes me laugh so much and all the songs get stuck in my head and give me that Christmas spirit.
2. White Christmas — This is a tradition that every year since I can remember we have watched this film around Christmas time and I’m still not tired of it.
3. Christmas in a day — This is a recent favourite of mine and it’s all about other people’s Christmas and when I watched it for the first time I was smiling so much because again it just got me into the Christmas mood.
4. The Santa Claus — This film is more funny and again I have watched it most years since I was a child. The story makes Christmas feel more magical again.
5. Arthur Christmas — This is a cartoon but is still a great Christmas film with the message that no one gets left behind which is a great moral for a film.
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe agree with some of these films. I hope your all feeling ready for Christmas.