So today I am going to be telling you my 2017 resolutions that I am hoping to stick to. This might be a very long post so you may want to make yourself comfortable. If you have any resolutions for this year let me know down in the comments section below. So let’s get started.
- Eat healthier. I hope that this year my diet will become more balanced, and I also want to try different foods that are healthy just to give my taste buds something different to try.
- Do more exercise. Last year I never stuck to a workout routine, however in 2017 I really hope that I can work out more, because it really does make me feel better. I’m going to use Lucy Wyndham-Read’s YouTube channel which I will link and she has monthly challenges that I am gonna try and stick to them. https://www.youtube.com/user/LWRFitnessChannel
- Find my voice. This might sound cringe but I really want to feel more confident with talking online and having my own little voice on the internet (even if not that many people hear it).
- Be more spontaneous. This year I want to take every opportunity that comes my way. I feel like in 2016 I was more restricted in what I did, so this year I would like to make more memories that I can be proud of. ( I hope that make sense).
- Use more products. I have a lot of body creams which I haven’t started so this year I would really like to get through some of the products I own.
- Give back. I am so grateful for everything I have that this year I would really like to give back to people, whether that’s helping my family or donating to charity.
- Lastly I would love to get more organised this year, with school, blogging and just events going on in my life. I want to be able to create a organised year so that I feel a little less stressed.
Anyway that is it for today’s blog post. I’m sorry it’s been so long but I hope you enjoyed.
Let’s make 2017 amazing and make it a year to remember.
See you next time