So today I thought I would give you some of my advice about blogging. I obviously am no where near knowing everything there is and down below I would love to know some of your tips for blogging. Whether you have had years experience or just a few months (like me) knowledge can hep everyone.
Writing things down always helps.
1. Get into as many blogger chats as you can (or as many as you remember).These chats give you the opportunity to talk to other bloggers and feel more part of the community. There is so much support and positivity in this community that the blogger chats offer.
2. The notes app is useful. I write most of my blog posts when on the train as that is just wasted time that I can use. So writing my ideas down straight away makes it so much easier to write as the idea is fresh in my head.
3. Plan posts in advance. I’m not the best at this but planning in advance and schedule posts makes it much less stressful. Also if you write posts when you think of them it’s less likely that will miss a day to publish (again I’m not the best at this haha).
4. When there is good lighting use it. As it’s getting closer to summer the lighting is better anyway, however if you can try and bulk take pictures to ensure that you have pictures for upcoming posts.
5. If you need help, ask for it. This may sound weird but talking to other bloggers about your problems really helps. I spoke to some of my blogging friends when I was feeling really down and they really helped me.
6. Don’t compare to other bloggers. This is so hard to do but try not to compare your blog to others, everyone is different. There is a great quote “try not to compare your chapter one to someone’s chapter ten” and I think this is perfect. Everyone is blogging for different reasons and is in different situations so just enjoy your blogging journey.
7. If you can’t think of ideas that’s ok. It is unlikely that you won’t have a writers block, and they are the worst but there isn’t anything you can do. Take that time to do something else with your blog whether that is socialise on chats or rearrange posts, it’s not the end of the world.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and it may have helped you in some way. If you have any questions then just ask me down below I will try my best to help you out. Have a wonderful day.
See you for another blog post.
So today I thought I would talk about my favourite things to watch on Netflix. I don’t watch that many things because I like to stick to what I know and like ( haha I’m not that adventurous).
Let me know what your favourite things to watch are whether that be on Netflix or not I would love to know and maybe push the play button and watch it. I like to watch Netflix at the end of the night after I have done some work just to relax, or just if I don’t have any motivation I will stick on some Netflix to restore my brain haha.
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Orange Is The New Black
3. Pretty Little Liars
4. Bad education
5. The other women
6. Saving MR Banks
7. Monster VS Aliens (haha I know this is for younger people but who doesn’t love an animated film once in a while)
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and maybe it has given you some ideas of what to watch next. Let me know your suggestions I’m always looking for new things to watch, as I said at the beginning I don’t watch many things that I haven’t heard of (not that adventours haha).
Thank you for reading and I will see you soon for a new post
So today I thought I would talk about why I have taken a blogging break. I hope you enjoy this post and maybe you might understand some of the reasons I have. I’m not trying to make up excuses for myself but I thought you might like to know why there has been a lack of posts recently.
So I haven’t been very active lately and I apologise for that, but I have been so busy with school work and as I am writing this post it is 70 days until my first exam (omg !!). That might sound a long time but there is so much to learn that I need to concentrate and give the majority of my time to school and revision.
Also I just haven’t had the ideas that I need to be able to post. Every post I make I want to put 100% of my attention into it and I want to be fully happy with what I post for you all to read. I feel like over time I will be able to manage school work and this blog it’s just hard at the start to find that right balance, however I guess that is all part of this experience and I am learning new things all the time.
I feel that sometimes blogging breaks are needed and people shouldn’t feel ashamed to take a break. Even if it’s only for a day to clear your head, take time to yourself or just get on top of things everyone needs to have a break at some point. That’s just my opinion at least haha.
I am starting to plan and get things back into order so keep your eyes peeled haha. I hope you found this post useful and understand why my blog is lacking at the moment. If you have any tips for juggling blogging and other commitments then please let me know.
Thank you for baring with me and also being so positive on my other posts it means the world that you take the time out of your day to read my blog and I will make sure that I am more active.
See you soon for another post.