Today I thought I would tell you some of my favourite quotes, maybe these will inspire you in some way. I would love to know what your favourite quote is and why down below because I think it’s interesting to know why.
1. “Be happy and smile”- I always think this is just a nice little reminder to try and be happy and smile in your life. Just enjoy every minute with a smile
2. “Good vibes only”- I have a jar with this quote on where I put special things that make me happy. I think it’s a nice way to look back at all the good things when you are having a bad day
3. “Don’t look back on today look forward to tomorrow”- This is one of my favourites because I think we are always caught up looking back on what could have happened. Just try and look forward and think what you can do better next time.
4. “Don’t lose track of who you are because it might be easier to be somebody else” – Glee- This quote is from one of my favourite TV series Glee. Glee as a whole made me accept myself more but this quote really highlights the importance of being yourself.
5. Be proud of who you are” – Lea Michele- I’m going to end on this one. I think we should all be proud of who we are because we are all amazing and beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed this post and might agree with these quotes. I would love to know what your favourite quote is down below. I hope your all having a great start to May. I will see you soon in another post.
Today I thought I would talk about the importance of being yourself. I thought this would be a good post to write as sometimes I feel that we try and change ourselves for other people.
So I feel that I do struggle a lot with being happy with myself but I have learned that I need to be myself as everyone else is already taken. I felt like if I didn’t have something then people wouldn’t like me. I think social media also had a big effect on me, thinking that if I didn’t have a certain amount of followers then I wasn’t cool. Now I know that it doesn’t matter all that really matters is that I am happy with what I am sharing. I learned that if people didn’t like me because I wasn’t acting a certain way then they weren’t true friends. We all just need to be our unique selves because that’s whats makes everyone so interesting.
Filling myself with the most supportive and friendly people has really helped me gain confidence in being myself. I can thank everyone for helping me be me (this sounds really strange to write) but its true. You don’t realise how much the environment around you changes the mood. Although taking time to myself has kinda helped me be comfortable in myself, just because I am taking time to look after myself and my skin. ( I hope this is making sense).
Basically I wanted to make this short post just to tell you all that you don’t have to be anyone else other than yourself. When I read blog posts I love people being original and taking a different perspective in a blog. Take time to look after yourself and love who you are.
I hope this blog post made sense and was helpful. If you don’t take anything else from this blog post please remember that you are perfect just being you. Thank you for reading, let me know in the comments what you thought of this post. I will speak to you soon in a new blog post.
post is a bit of a spur of the moment. But when I was listening to music it gave me the idea to talk about the power of music on myself. I hope you enjoy this post and it might be something you can relate to.
So to me music really can help set my mood. When I’m walking and listening to an upbeat song I usually walk a little faster. Music just creates a little space in my head where I can forget about my worries for a while and just focus on the lyrics. I also find that music can help me appreciate things, for example when I am walking and listening to a good tune I usually look around and appreciate things around me. When I’m doing my homework music kinda helps me to get it done and be motivated to do things ( although sometimes I get distracted and just start singing along ).
When people ask what is my favourite music is I never really have an answer. I like most genres of music, I’m always listening to the top 40 playlist on Spotify.
I thought now it would be a good idea to list some of my favourite songs/ artists.
1. Ed Sheeran – his two new songs are on repeat I love them and I feel like singing along all the time.
2. Little mix – their songs are so uplifting and are ones that I want to get up and dance to.
3. Glee cast – this might sound a bit weird but I loved watching glee ( and still do sometimes) but their covers of songs also make me feel more uplifted and make me feel like I can do anything
Those are my top 3 artists that I love listening to but there are still more that I do listen to. Like I said I like anything from the top 40 basically.
I hope you enjoyed this different post. Let me know what songs you like listening to I always love discovering new songs and artists.
See you next time